Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Houston Bride's Magazine: Best Venue's for A Budget

One of my favorite pastimes during a cold and gloomy day is to grab a vanilla latte and some of the most recent interior design and wedding magazines at a bookstore. As I was making my way through the magazine section at Barnes & Noble, flipping through Bride's Houston magazine. My heart jumped when I read my name in an article. I was instantly walking on cloud 9 when I realized I had been published. It feels like months ago since I worked with Kim Forest (editor at the magazine) at Bride's Magazine on the article. I'm quite flattered and humbled by her continued interest in the endless amount of tips and expert knowledge I can share. And as all my clients to testify, the endles rolling reel of ideas never stops.

The article discusses the best venues in Houston that give you the biggest bang for your buck. As many know, in this economy, that is a pretty high priority for a lot of couples. With so many options in Houston, it truly was challenging narrowing the list down to 3. My hope is that with sharing a bit of my expert knowledge, it will help a few couples to de-stress and find the venue of their dreams.

1. Ashelynn Manor
2. Tuscany Villa
3. The Gallery

To read the full article click here.


Blissfully Inspired,

Samantha Darr

No comments: