Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bride's Houston Magazine Article Part II: Venue Guide

With the most recent post being such a big hit, I have decided to do a blog post series of all the magazine articles I have done since launching in 2008. Today's post is the very first article I collaborated on Kim Forrest (Bride's Magazine Editor).

Looking back on this article, I chuckle a bit. When I was asked by Kim to provide my expert opinion on venues, Soireebliss! Events had only been officially opened for 4 months. With being a new business owner, I was absolutely ecstatic with such a great opportunity. I quickly went to work researching and touring venues to determine my top 3 venues that would fit the criteria provided by Kim. It was such a great networking opportunity.

For the article; "Top Sites for Every Guest List", I chose the following venues:

1. Artista - Unique restaurant with a great food
2. Hotel ZaZa - In my opinion, Dallas and Houston's locations are absolutely FABULOUS
3. Briscoe Manor - Perfect for the couple who wants to entertain a large guest list and show some Texas hospitality

Read the full Bride's Houston Fall/Winter 2008 article: (Link)

Stay tuned as there's many more articles packed full of helpful information.

Blissfully Inspired,

Samantha Darr

No comments: