Friday, February 11, 2011

Let Me Introduce the Soiréebliss! Events Team

With any business comes growth! I am very lucky and quite fortunate to have withstood the trials of a new business, a new market, a few life changes and a bad economy. A day doesn't go by that I don't miss counting my blessings. A big part is acredited to the wonderful team of talented women who have joined my team. We share common work ethic, goals passion for events and whom equally strive to provide our clients the best possible experience on their big day. And honestly, they're just so fun to be with as well.

Over the past few months, I've been working on redeveloping Soiréebliss!'s brand to reflect the chic whimsical style which it's developed over the past three years. With that, I thought it best to share with other who makes the magic happen. Many, many, many thanks to Steve Lee Photography for spending a few hours with us on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Here are some of our favorites:

The Team in front of our new studio space. This is a long time dream in the making.
The superstars that make the magic happen: Traci Riley, Brenda Cooper and Sarah St. Lawrence. Many thanks to them as they so generously give up their weekends to assist when needed. Without their loyal dedication and commitment, events just wouldn't happen. I can not put into words just how blessed I feel to have them apart of my life and company. We were sad that 3 of of members were unable to be apart of the shoot; Diana Liepold, Kristi Gomez and Julie Clark.

And of course, me, proud owner of SB! Events

Many thanks to my significant other, Todd Rankin. Without him, the office just wouldn't run quite as well as it does. He's our IT Guru and Master Toolsman who can MacGyver anything. Litterly! Without his loving support through the many long hours, missed weekend activities and unwavering belief in me, none of this would be possible.

Big Hugs All-Around,

Samantha Darr

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sam-the photos are great and you look smashing! Also, I love your hunny's "pop of green." Lol. Sorry I missed the shoot, but happy that it turned out so well.