Thursday, April 21, 2011

Client Review: Congratulations Rian & Gavin!

At every event, I always have guests approach me at a wedding or event which I am managing to thank me for doing such a wonderful job. Often times they say it has been the best one they have attended or the smoothest or most successful. At that one moment, my heart sours and I forget that maybe I am running on pure RedBull as I had no time for lunch or dinner or that my feet have been aching for the past 2 hours. For them, they danced the night away, met their fundraising goal or are the parents of the bride who enjoyed the day stress-free.

Don't get me wrong, compliments such as this is wonderful. I love the feedbacl. But, in the end, what truly matters most to me is that the client is happy. They are why I love what I do and why I work so hard. Please let me share with you a review from one of our most recent clients:

"Samantha Darr, owner of Soireebliss! Events was amazing! I truly mean it when I say that I could not have pulled the wedding off so flawlessly without her. The timeline she put together for me was perfect, and it made the wedding flow effortlessly. I can not even begin to tell you how many comments I received from guests that said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to, and I completely attribute this to how perfectly Samantha kept the pace and the momentum of the wedding going. And more importantly, she took care of all the details before the ceremony and setting up for the reception, and executed them exactly how I wanted so I didn't have to worry about a thing except getting dressed. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to have an amazing wedding!"

No comments: