Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome Our Associate Planner: Lindie Jones Sadykhov

This week, I am excited to introduce you to our Associate Planner; Lindie Jones Sadykhov.  Lindie joined our team shortly after Soiréebliss! Events coordinated her wedding a year ago.  She brings to the team a long history of corporate and social event management.  Lindie's true strengths lie within her care for each one of her clients.  She continuously looks for ways to go above and beyond to ensure her client's event is absolutely perfect and their needs are met in every way.
Please feel free to say hello to Lindie at lindie@soireebliss.com


My name is Lindie Sadykhov, and I am an Associate Planner for Soiréebliss! Events.  I could not be more blessed to be working for this wonderful company, and absolutely love what I am doing!  It came as no surprise to my friends and family when I started working for Soiréebliss! Events after Samantha Darr planned my wedding, as i was apparently a "natural" at planning my own wedding, and have always loved throwing parties for friends and family.
I graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas with a degree in Business Administration. During college I had the amazing opportunity to work for a corporate marketing team. I have been organizing events for every company I have worked for since college, and instantly knew this was truly my passion and what I wanted to do.
After college, I pursued my marketing/business career with an oil and gas company in Houston. While it’s been a fulfilling career, I found that it was still lacking. I have been looking for a career opportunity that would utilize my creativity and event planning skills. When Samantha Darr offered me a job with the Soiréebliss! Events I immediately knew it was the perfect opportunity I had been so patiently waiting for, and now couldn't be happier, as my passion truly turned in to a reality.

I have enjoyed every moment of working with the Soiréebliss! Events team. I love hearing everyone's individual stories, and how they envision their special day, then making it a reality. Seeing their vision and everything we have worked on, all come together in the end is the best part, along with making everyone happy and watching their big smiles at the end of the day.  It makes my job incredibly rewarding knowing that the Soiréebliss! Events team has made their event memorable, and in turn I could not ask for a better career! 
 

No comments: