Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Soiréebliss! Events is Flourishing!!

Over the past few weeks, you've heard the buzz and felt the excitement of something exciting going on at the Soiréebliss! Studio. We've expanded our space and have designed a well appointed Client Consultation space. Along with this, we are working to implement some innovative technology to increase productivity,  and am revamping our logo, website and blog.  If you can imagine the Soiréebliss! Team, me included, are bursting with excitement for the launch date of when everything will be ready to be revealed. 

Unfortunately, I'm the type of person that gets so excited by surprises, I have such a hard time keeping them to myself.  Seriously, it kills me to not tell my husband what I get him for his birthday and Christmas.  So, because of this, I wanted to share a sneak peak of what the future look of Soiréebliss! Events will be......

New Logo

New Blog

Inspiration for it all!

No comments: