Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding Feature: Stephanie & Benjamin's Summer Wedding


With each couple that I work with in helping to plan their wedding, I can't help but to feel the buzz of excitement the week of the wedding. Having been a Bride myself, I know what the couple is feeling and it simply gives me butterflies as I know they are about to embark on one of the happiest and most memorable days of their lives. With being 3 days away from Stephanie & Ben's wedding, who needs coffee when you have the wedding buzz?!

For me, Stephanie and Benjamin has been a truly adorable couple to work with. When they look at each other, you can see just how much they adore each other and are in love. Their summer wedding is filled with detail, detail, detail from custom hand towels to gourmet styled meals and an array of eclectic songs to ensure that every guests dances the night away. They are having a wedding surrounded by family and friends with a collection of truly talented wedding professionals to bring it all together. Of course, with yours truly, they will be assured that the event will run flawlessly. As many have teased me in past, my events usually do run down to the minute in exact precision. 8:39 for the first dance....really!
















Event Ingredients:
Photographer: Morgan Lynn Photography (engagement pics shot in New Orleans)
Florist:
Events in Bloom
C. Music: Divisi Strings
Hair/makeup: Your Beautiful Face
Host Hotel: Hotel Derek

No comments: